воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cotton eye joe music




What is it about me and boys with fast cars?

I swear.. I�have the biggest weakness for them.
besides the fact that those cars are sooo effing hot.. Aahhh.
Iapos;m glad Joe is such an amazing driver, or I wouldnapos;t trust him to pull the shit he does while Iapos;m in the car.
Plus we get into the craziest situations when we are out together�LOL.

I�missed doing crazy shit aahahahahaha. �Iapos;m so fucking TIRED�of being the good girl. �I need to cut loose.
Thank goodness I�have insane friends lol.

This has been, by far, the most insanely random week of my LIFE.

aaannnd now I want to rant about everything the two of us have done in the last week.. But that would be a really long entry.. But so ridiculously amazing.
gigglefit much?� Iapos;m thinking so.

my life owns.

crap.. How am I�supossed to remember EVERYTHING�that happened this last week?
Itapos;s never going to happen. �No way.. Grr.

Iapos;m so going to hell.� ahahahaha.

can you tell it is fall?
Every year at this time, I start going stir crazy.� I want to party my ass off, and get into trouble.

No wonder I have seasonal friends.

e in mail marketing opt strategy, cotton eye joe music, cotton eye joe mp3z, cotton eye joe mp3 rednex, cotton eye joe mp3 rednecks.



Комментариев нет: