суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

auction auto diego metro san




15 months, havenapos;t posted, oh well, not like anyone reads this anyways.

I have been super busy lately and have just been feeling pretty overwhelmed, that is, until I get home and just get to relax. I donapos;t know what it is about my apartment, even when I really need to clean it I just kick back where ever and everything feels so much better.

Today I spent about 6 hours in one of the computer labs on campus getting, or at least trying to, get caught up. I want to buy a ultraportable laptop so I can do this work someplace other than a computer lab. Someplace like, star bucks or a park or something. Internet access doesnapos;t matter because I can always hook up my cell phone if I really need it. Blarg, I am getting ahead of myself, I need to save money before I can determine what features I need.

This post was lame as hell.

+ Oktoberfest beers, crunchy leaves, notcot.org, spaceghetto.net (nsfw)
o chilly weather, wearing jeans and a jacket everyday
- always being/feeling behind, not being able to turn off the radiators in my apartment

free falcon studio movie, auction auto diego metro san, auction auto diego in san, auction auto dfw, auction auto detroit police.



Комментариев нет: